The FotoFace Photo Booth is an excellent way to add fun to your event, providing a lighthearted way to get your guests involved and encourage them to stay involved.
Why is it called FotoFace, you ask? It is a spinoff from the old and tired photo booth idea. Unlike a standard photo booth, you get to pose while a professional photographer snaps it rather than a machine. This improves quality, and it is much better as he or she can also snap the “in-between” moments!
Here are some of the benefits of our FotoFace Photo Booth:
- We automatically post your photos online so they are immediately available (unless you request for us not to)
- A professional photographer means that the quality is much higher, and not automated
- You won’t have to worry about printing out your photographs or paying extra to have additional prints made
- You can upload the photos to your favorite sites instantly
- We have a myriad of fun props for all occasions – holidays, superheroes, weddings… the list goes on!
- Our standard setup can shoot up to 10 people at a time, from head to toe or from your waist up, not just shoulders and head like other options
On top of all of this, we can also provide you with a variety of photo sizes and/or monogrammed pictures.
Another thing we are proud to offer is the option to get a unique, personalized guest book (must be ordered in advance), to let your guests personalize the attendance. They get a photo to take home, and one goes into a memory book (created later) for you.
We also offer variations on the booth itself depending on the size of the venue. You can see pictures of this below in the slideshow gallery. We have a Photo Wall that you can also rent that is unique because it allows you to have a more family-oriented setting for your photos, and you can even bring framed family photos to hang on the outside of the photo wall to make it even more personal. On top of this, we offer an enclosed photo booth. Our enclosed booth can be customized as the backdrop style to fit certain dimensions. The enclosed booth is popular as it allows your guests to let loose a bit more as the fellow guests cannot see their actions. 16 people can typically fit in all of our styles, and the photographer creates a mini photo shoot effect for the guests. People love it!
This backdrop style allows your other guests to see what is actually happening instead of having to wait for the guest to come out from behind a curtain, as is standard in all regular photo booths.